Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
In semi-automatic cappers, the cap is manually placed on the bottle and screwed with the pneumatic or electrical drive.
Conical screwing tools with rubber drivers are available in seven sizes for different containers.
Screwing tools for pump caps and spray heads are made individually.
- Capacity: 600 - 900 cycles per hour
- Pneumatically or electrically operated
- Pneumatic cappers with three torques: 0,5 - 2,5 / 1,5 - 7,0 / 5,5 - 12,0 Nm
- Electrical cappers with 0,9 - 3,2 Nm torque
- Very quick adaptation to different caps and containers