Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Information requirements for data collection in accordance with Art. 13, 14, 21 GDPR.
We appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company and our products. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website.
We are informing you in the following about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data are data related to a person, such as name, addresses, telephone and email address, IP address, but also user behavior, etc.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible office in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7:
Telefon: +49 (0) 711 / 44813-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 711 / 44813-40
2. Contact data of the data protection officer of the responsible office:
You can reach our data protection officer by post at:
PERSONAL: the data protection officer
Per E-Mail: info(a)wuerschum.com
3. Data protection measures
We secure our website and other systems – and therefore also your data – through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution through unauthorized persons. Your personal data, in particular, are transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form. To do so, we use here the TLS (Transport Layer Security) coding system.
However, transmitting information over the Internet is never fully secure, which is why we are unable to issue a 100% guarantee about the security of data transmitted over our website.
4. Unwanted Advertising and Spam
We hereby explicitly forbid the use of personal data published in the legal notice or comparable information such as addresses, phone and fax numbers or e-mail addresses for sending unwanted advertising material and junk mail by third parties. The operators of these web pages expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in case of unwanted advertising and spam.
5. Purposes of processing personal data
a. If you send us a message via email or via the contact form, the information you provide (email address, surname, first name, address, telephone number, etc.) will be stored by us and used to process your message and contact you. (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b)). Any data obtained in connection with this are deleted as soon as storage is no longer necessary or processing is restricted, if there are statutory retention obligations.
b. By merely using our website - without you providing any information to us - we collect only the personal data that your web browser transmits to our servers. The data collection is technically required to show you the website and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f.
The following data are automatically transmitted when using the website:
- your IP address
- date and time of the page request (with time zone difference to the GMT)
- content of the request (specific website)
- access status / HTTP status code
- volume of data transmitted
- website from which the request comes
- web browser used with version number and language set
- operating system and interface used
The storage period of the data collected is 14 days. Thereafter, the above data is deleted.
6. Recipients of personal data
Within the company Würschum GmbH, the business units receive the personal data they require to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations.
We use to some extent external service providers to process your data (e.g., IT service providers, web hosts, etc.). These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us.
Furthermore, public authorities have the right to data disclosure in the presence of a legal or regulatory obligation.
Other recipients will receive your personal data only if you have actively consented to disclosure.
7. Your rights as the data subject
In your role as the data subject you enjoy the following rights with regard to your personal data. You have:
- A Right to Access Information concerning the categories of processed data, the purposes of the processing, the storage period and any recipients. (Art. 15 GDPR)
- A Right to Rectification or Erasure of incorrect or incomplete data. (Art. 17 GDPR)
- A Right to Restriction of Processing, where erasure is not possible or where it is contested. (Art. 18 GDPR)
- A Right to Object to the processing, insofar as the data processing has already been conducted because of a legitimate interest to do so. (Art. 21 Par. 1 GDPR)
- A Right to Object to a given consent that takes effect in the future. (Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR)
- A Right to Data Portability in a customary format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority with regard to our processing of your personal data, in particular, in the member state of your normal place of residence, your workplace or the location of the suspected infringement. (Art. 77 GDPR)
In order to assert your aforementioned rights please contact:
PERSONAL: the data protection officer
Per E-Mail: info(a)wuerschum.com
We use so-called “cookies” to help us improve the level of user friendliness on our website. Put simply, a cookie is a small text file that stores data about sites that have been visited. Cookies store a type of “user profile”, in other words, things such as your preferred language and other site settings that are required by our website to provide you with specific services. This file is stored by our website on your computer and it helps to identify you when you visit our website again. Cookies also provide us with information about your preferred activities on our website and they can help us to align our website to your individual interests thereby speeding up the handling of your requests.
You can manually delete the cookies in your browser security settings at any given time. You can also prevent cookies from being stored on your computer right from the start using a specific browser setting. Please note however, that by doing so, you may not then be able to use all the functions to their full extent on our website. If you only wish to accept our cookies, but not those from our processor, you can prevent the storage of these cookies using the corresponding “Block all third-party cookies” setting.
The legal basis for using the cookies is generally Art. 6 Par. 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest in data processing). The legitimate interest results from our requirement to provide you with a user-friendly website.
9. Data Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will shorten your IP-address beforehand in the case of an activation of your IP-anonymization on this page, but only within member states of the European Union or in any other treaty state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, your IP-address will be transmitted completely to a server and afterwards shortened by Google, USA. Google assures to use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google assures not to associate your IP-address with any other data held by Google.